£ 50000-£ 60000
PPR UK are currently recruiting a Superintendent pharmacist manager for a well-established family owned independent pharmacy in the beautiful area of Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria.
The right candidate needs to be able to thrive in a busy environment and have a "can do and will do" attitude and be able to overcome challenges in the day to day operations of the pharmacy and improve the business. Good people management skills are also essential for the job working alongside with a with a well-established and strong team
If you would like to apply for the role, or want a little more information, please feel free to give PPRUK a call on 0333 900 1111 send a copy of your CV
Position: Pharmacist manager
Company: Independent pharmacy group
Location: Cumbria, Barrow - In - Furness
Salary: £50,000 £55,000 basic - Dependent on experience + attractive £5,000 bonus scheme
Hours: 45hr working week over 5 days Mon - Fri 09.00 - 6.00pm
· Pharmacist Manager -Nice area, Good team!
· Nvq3 FT Dispensary manager, FT Nvq3 Tech, 2 MCA’s
· Mon - Friday - 9.00am - 6.00pm - Half hour lunch
· Saturday half days available on request
· 7500 - 8000 items per month on average with huge room for growth with the right manager!
· Services in place and to be driven
· Experienced and strong support staff
· Looking for a dynamic, personable and driven pharmacist manager
· Lots of autonomy and support given
· Attractive salary - £50,000 - £55,000 Basic + £5,000 Bonus scheme dependent on experience and the individual + GPhC fees paid + pension + 5 weeks holidays + bank holidays + bonuses - Self-employed option also offered if preferred
Please note, to apply for this position you must either be a registered pharmacist with the GPhC
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.