£ 30000-£ 35000
PPRUK are currently looking for a Relief Pharmacist for a reputable, and well-established independent group based in Northern Scotland. You’ll be covering a number of branches across the region; providing additional cover to support the pharmacies and enable to group to deliver quality dispensing and clinical services.
You’ll be required to consistently provide exceptionally high levels of customer service, and have the ability to grow and develop the business to its full potential. Newly Qualified Pharmacists are welcome to apply!
Due to the nature of the position; you must be a driver and have your own vehicle and have worked in busy pharmacies.
Please call PPRUK on 0333 900 1111 for more information, and send your CV and covering letter
Position: Relief Pharmacist
Location: Northern Scotland
Salary: £35,000 per annum
· Working hours: Monday - Saturday, Saturday 9am - 1pm
· Two week rota, with 32 hours week 1 and 36 hours week 2
· Open to confident newly qualified and experienced pharmacists
· No paperwork duties, head office support - Pharmacist encouraged to work as a pharmacists
· Established pharmacy group
· Key attributes - Patient care and commercially aware, Driven and ambitious, leadership skills, Interpersonal and communication skills, Relationship building and business development skills, new ideas.
To apply for this position you must be registered with the GPhC.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend’ scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.