Just starting out?
Want a stimulating role with progression opportunities?
Want to work within a team of experienced Professionals?
We are HIRING!
A career in recruitment starting as a Recruitment Resourcer will appeal to those individuals who possess an entrepreneurial outlook. It provides the opportunity for reward and high earning potential. Many opportunities arise for professional and personal development within the recruitment sector with transferable skills being respected throughout industry as a whole.
About the Apprenticeship:
Recruitment Resourcer - The course will allow you to build your skills, experience and confidence to fulfil the responsibilities of the role
Responsibilities of the role include:
· Sourcing highly skilled Individuals utilising our internal database, social media, job boards along with other unique tools / resourcing methods
· Registering new candidates to evaluate relevant skill sets, experience and career / salary aspirations
· Placing job adverts
· Developing strong relationships with candidates and clients
· Completing relevant compliance, background and reference checks
· Candidate / Client administration, inputting / updating details
· General day to day business administrative duties
· Creating and posting job adverts
Position: Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice
Location: Nuneaton (office based)
Hours: Full time (Monday to Friday) 9.00am to 5.30pm (NO WEEKENDS)
Entry / Desired Requirements