There are almost 100,000 people who work in recruitment, we only have 8 of those great people here now but we need more!
Here at PPRUK We recruit for specialist Healthcare people in the UK. We are a small but growing team. We have some of the best people, both professionally and personally, in the game today. We're hungry, we want to be the best of the best, and we're not that far off that, we just need to add the right kind of people to our ranks and expand.
You'll join as a Recruitment Consultant. It will be tough. But you'll be working alongside a very supportive and successful team, to quickly grow and develop your own relationships.
Position: Recruitment Consultant
Location Nuneaton (commutable from Coventry, Hinckley, Rugby, Birmingham or Leicester)
Basic Salary:Negotiable depending on experience
Commission: (Really, really, good commission) 30% of everything after a very realistic monthly target! As well as other generous team bonus incentives.
· Mapping client markets and sourcing new candidates using leading recruitment technology.
· Identifying and calling candidates and clients
· Business development and Building relationships with existing and prospective clients/candidates
· Working as an integral member of the team, motivating one another and communicating effectively.
· Achieving and exceeding realistic sales targets and meeting KPI's
· Using a recruitment software to log all communications verbal and written.
· Monday to Friday working only (No Weekends)
· Core hours are 9am -5.30pm
· Friendly team who are more like family than colleagues
· High commission of 30% once you hit your monthly target
· Monthly incentives E.G paid meals, hotel stays, concert tickets.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
· Office closes over Christmas.
· Secure car park, free parking.
· Dog friendly office.
· Dress down day, every day!
· Monthly Star awards.
What we are looking for: Could this be you?
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and capable of building strong client and candidate relationships. We are a small, friendly, close knit bunch so you will need to be a team player working hard to provide recruitment solutions whilst developing lasting relationships with both our clients and candidates. You will also need a working knowledge of how to use various social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Due to the nature of the work you will need to have excellent communication skills, ambition and dedication to succeed in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
We need people who are not easily disheartened. You don't need to be a degree holder, but we do value people who are brilliant face to face, over email, and a great team player with a proven track record on a billing desk either temp or perm (with a minimum of 12 months experience)
We work together. We succeed and fail together. And we're building something special.
Will it be tough?YES!!
Will it be worth it? ABSOLUTELY...
Over to you...