Up to £21,000
At PPRUK we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our busy and friendly team based in Nuneaton. We are a specialist Healthcare Recruitment company, working with both high street health care providers as well as the NHS, and are a small but growing team of experienced consultants. We are looking for someone who is driven with a strong personality; we can teach you all the skills you need but you'llneed to be motivated and want to succeed.
Position: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Nuneaton (commutable from Coventry, Hinckley, Rugby, Birmingham, etc)
Basic Salary: Up to £21,000 basic, negotiable depending on experience.
Commission: Uncapped - 30% of everything after a very realistic monthly target
· Mapping client markets and sourcing new candidates using leading recruitment technology.
· Identifying and calling clients and candidates.
· Business development and building relationship with existing and prospective clients and candidates.
· Working as an integral member of the team, motivating one another, and communicating effectively.
· Achieving and exceeding realistic sales targets and meeting KPIs.
· Using recruitment software to log all communications verbal and written.
What we are looking for:
You must be self-motivated and capable of building strong client and candidate relationships. We are a small, friendly and close-knit bunch so you'll need to be a team player working hard to provide recruitment solutions whilst developing lasting relationships with both our clients and candidates. You will also need a working knowledge of how to use various social media platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Due to the nature of the work, you will need to have excellent communication skills, ambition, and dedication to succeed in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
You will have to be driven, and not easily disheartened. You do not need to be a degree holder, but we do value people who are brilliant face to face, over email, and a great team player with a proven track record on a billing desk (either temp or permanent) ideally with a minimum of 12 months experience.
Benefits at PPRUK:
· Uncapped bonus scheme with unlimited potential earnings
· Monday to Friday working only.
· Core hours 9am/17.30pm
· Casual dress within the office
· Friendly and professional team
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Office closed over Christmas.
· Secure free car park
· Dog friendly office
If you are interested in applying for the role of Recruitment Consultant with PPRUK, please email us on [email protected] or call us on 0333 900 1111 to discuss further.