£ 46000-£ 53800
PPRUK are now working closely with an Independent Pharmacy group who have over 20 branches across the Home Counties. They are growing exponentially and investing in automation as well as other modern technologies throughout the pharmacy sector.
They are looking for a Pharmacist Manager or a Pharmacist to join them on a Permanent basis in the below location.
The ideal candidate for this role would be a Pharmacist Manager or a Pharmacist with the passion to increase item numbers and drive services in the branch.
The group have an excellent operations team who provide support with budgeting, recruitment, and the other more administrative managerial tasks, this leaves you to focus on developing the branch and running the Pharmacy.
For more information or to apply please send us your CV direct
Position: Pharmacist Manager or Pharmacist
Location: Reading (Whitley Wood)
Salary: £46,800 - £53,800 + Bonus
Items: 8000- 9000
Opening hours: 9am -6.00pm (M-F) 9am -5.30pm (Sat)
· This branch is based is a busy branch that usually operates at the 8-9000 item level. It would be beneficial for the Pharmacist/ Pharmacy Manager to be commercial with an interest to increase Item numbers and services. It is the only Pharmacy in the area so it is busy and there is a lot of potential for growth via trays and Items.
· Monday to Friday only, (Saturdays are optional if you want additional hours.)
· Tier 2 Sponsorship available
· Support from Operations team who deal with all administrative managerial duties, leaving you to focus on the Pharmacy and its development.
· Staffed with 1 Pre reg Pharmacist, 1 Technician, 1 Supervisor, 2 Dispensers and 1 Counter Assistant
· 4 weeks holidays + Bank Holidays
· Lunch is Paid
· Target based bonus schemes to reflect and reward achievements (Based on Flu/ NMS/ Item increases and Loss)
To apply for this position, you must be a qualified Pharmacist who is registered with the GPhC in the UK
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111