PPRUK are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-respected independent family business who own a couple of long standing and well established pharmacies
Further expansion has created the need for a Pharmacist manager in the Bristol area.
Excellent professional and support is given who enjoy a degree of autonomy, which gives this chain of pharmacies its unique character with its focus on the local community.
· Pharmacist Manager - Lots of autonomy given with great support from the director
· Mon - Friday, 8.30aam - 6.30pm, Pharmacy closes 1 hour for lunch
· Saturday work available for overtime on request
· 45hr working week over 5 days
· 7500 - 8500 items per month
· Services in place, Mur, Nms, Smoking, Ehc, healthy living
· Experienced and strong support staff:
ACT, Nvq2 Dispensers full time & part time, counter assistant staff
· Looking for a dynamic, personable and driven pharmacist manager
· Attractive salary - GBP45,000 - GBP50,000 + Bonus + Gphc fees paid + pension + 5 weeks holidays + bank holidays - Self employed option also offered if preferred.
My client is looking for a pharmacist manager who has the ability to engage well with the client base as well as mentor the team with drive and ambition
The package on offer is attractive, as are the working environment and the support team in place.
If your main focus is on providing a high quality pharmacy service to the local community, and you have the ability to lead and motivate, then this would a superb career option for you now.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111 or email me at email@example.com
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a recommend a friend scheme which would benefit you by GBP250 in cash! For further details please visit our website at www.ppruk.com - You can also view other career options available at the moment
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PPR UK AND ITS CURRENT NATIONAL VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.ppruk.com