£ 44000-£ 56000
PPRUK are currently looking for a Pharmacist Manager to join a busy, independent pharmacy based in Bedford. You’ll be working as part of a fast-paced but friendly team
Their pharmacy staff are all fully qualified to provide their customers with only the best advice when it comes to your health and wellbeing. They provide free health advice, self-care and weight management support.
The Pharmacy currently dispenses 8,000 items per month, and they are looking for someone to maintain as well as grow the branch.
Position: Pharmacist Manager
Branch: Independent Community Branch
Salary: £21- £23 an hour (£44,000 - £56,212)
Hours: Full Time 40- 47 hours per week (Saturdays are optional)
Days: 4 or 5 day week can be accommodated
· Pharmacy opening hours are 9am - 6pm (M-F) and 9.30am -5pm on Saturdays / Closed Sundays
· 40 -47 hours spread over these days
· 8,000 item Pharmacy with scope to grow
· Management experience within an independent Pharmacy is desired
· Closed for 1 hr unpaid Lunch
· Auto-enrolment pension scheme
· 4 weeks holidays + bank holidays
· Close-knit friendly team
· Independent group with 3 pharmacies
To apply for this position, you must be a qualified Pharmacist with Management experience
If you are interested, please contact one of our specialist Pharmacy Consultants on 0333 900 111 to discuss further, or apply by visiting our website and sending a copy of your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £100 in cash!