£ 52000-£ 59800
PPRUK are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-respected independent pharmacy that has friendly, helpful staff and you can be assured of an excellent level of service. The premises have been fully refurbished to present a bright, modern look with a consultation room available for any private health matter that you wish to discuss and are also used for our wide range of health services.
· Pharmacist Manager
· Lots of autonomy as well as support given
· 15,000 items per month opposite a surgery
· Second pharmacist and strong support staff
· Mon - Friday - 8.30am - 6.30pm - Half hour paid lunch Saturday morning optional overtime
· 47.5hr working week
· Refurbished bright and Modern pharmacy
· Looking for a dynamic leader, personable and driven individual for a long term role
· Attractive salary - £52,000 - £59,800 basic - Gphc fees paid, 5 weeks holidays + bank holidays
Excellent professional and support is given who enjoy a degree of autonomy, which gives this chain of pharmacies its unique character with its focus on the local community.
The package on offer is attractive, as are the working environment and the support team in place. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If your main focus is on providing a high quality pharmacy service to the local community, and you have the ability to lead and motivate, then this would a superb career option for you now.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend’ scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!