£ 19-£ 21
PPRUK are currently working closely with a national, well established Pharmacy group that are now looking for a Pharmacy Manager in the below location.
The group are modern and progressive and have recently acquired several other Healthcare ventures including; a national travel vaccination programme, independent prescribing qualification provider, and they have a field nursing division.
There are opportunities for Pharmacists/ Pharmacy managers within the group to develop their Pharmacy career throughout their various clinical and community divisions. They are able to provide T2 visa’s for the right candidate
Relocation Package up to £8,000! Please see Below.
For more information or to apply to the below position, please email us your up to date CV or call to speak with one of our dedicated Pharmacy consultants on 03339001111
Position: Pharmacy Manager
Location: Dalton in Furness, Cumbria
Salary: £19.50- £21.00 an hour
Hours: 44 hours with alternate Saturdays
· Item Numbers: 9000
· Support team: Includes a Manager, Supervisor and Dispensers
· 33 days Holiday (25 + 8 bank holidays)
· Standard Government Pension Scheme
· GPHC Fees Paid
· Private Medical Insurance
· 20% company discount
A relocation Package can be offered to Pharmacists who would consider relocating for this opportunity.
· Value: £8,000
· Can be paid direct to Pharmacists or allocated to a Relocation Agency
· Relocation agency will provide a bespoke service to the relocator.
· They can assist with; Local Housing information/ Availability, Town Tours, House viewing, settling in support, School advisory service for Pharmacists with Children.
· To qualify for Relocation Package, you must live more than 70 miles from the position you are applying to.
· Receipts will need to be provided if the relocation package is paid directly to the Pharmacist.
To apply for this position, you must be a qualified Pharmacist who is registered with the GPhC in the UK
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.