£ 45000-£ 50000
PPRUK are currently working a Supermarket based Pharmacy who have branches Nationwide across the UK. They are looking for a Pharmacist/Pharmacy Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Below are some details of the role. If you are interested in applying, please get in touch and I will talk you through the application process.
To apply for this position, please can you send your CV or call PPRUK on freephone - 0333 900 1111 or alternatively email your CV to us
Company: Large Multiple Pharmacy based in a Supermarket setting
Location: Llandudno, North Wales
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, negotiable
Hours: Full time - 45 hours a week
You must be a qualified Pharmacist who is registered with the GPhC to be eligible for this role.
· Bonus scheme annual, paid out in February.
· Computerised patient system
· Holiday: 24 days Plus bank holidays (this increases after 3 years, 5 years and then every 5 years)
· GPhC fees paid
· 10% store discount
· Pension Contributory, up to 7%
· Sunday allowances. Salary increase for Sundays worked (can add a lot of money to your take home pay)
· Share save - Shares in the company over 3 years - Limited to £250 a month- this is very lucrative if you take part the returns are quite substantial.
To apply for this position you must be a qualified Pharmacist eligible to register with the GPHC.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.