£ 43000-£ 52500
PPRUK are currently working with a group of independent pharmacies based around the South East. They are looking for an experienced Pharmacy Manager to work within a busy, medical centre pharmacy in Hove, East Sussex.
As a Pharmacy Manager within this branch, you’ll be used to dealing with a fast-paced work environment and, with its links to a GP surgery you’ll need to have proven experience of building and developing relationships.
Is this the role for you?
· Busy, medical centre pharmacy with 10,000 plus items per month
· Additional pharmacist cover as required
· Monday to Friday role, 4 days per week
· Great management opportunity in a buzzing environment
· Fantastic salary and benefits package
You’ll be working with a friendly and informed team, who will always go the extra mile to support and aid the patient. The team are well trained, and building relationships with them will be a key aspect of the role.
Position: Pharmacy Manager
Company: Independent Group of Pharmacies
Location: Hove, East Sussex
Salary: Up to £23 per hour, depending on experience
· Monday to Friday, only 4 days per week
· Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8.00 - 6.30pm
· Tuesday and Thursday, 8.00 - 8.00pm
· Average items per month, 10,000 plus
· Strong support staff
· Community Pharmacy
· Services include: Blood Pressure Testing, Chlamydia Testing, EHC, Flu Vaccination, Hayfever, Malaria prevention, MUR, Smoking Cessation, Weight Management and Substance Misuse
If you are interested, please contact one of our specialist Pharmacy Consultants on 0333 900 111 to discuss further, or apply by visiting our website and sending a copy of your CV.
You’ll need to be registered with the GPhC as a Fully Qualified Pharmacist.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £100 in cash!