PPRUK are currently recruiting for a on going locum Pharmacist for an Independent Pharmacy business in Lincolnshire. As a company, they are keen on driving community pharmacy forward and welcome new ideas in all areas of the profession.
Our client is a progressive, forward thinking company who believe in giving their Pharmacist as much autonomy as possible. You will be required to develop a high quality, efficient team that provides excellent customer service with the highest levels of patient care, whilst promoting strategies for sustained business growth.
You will be provided with a comprehensive induction programme and you will be appraised on a yearly basis with a view to developing knowledge and skills where appropriate.
An excellent package is on offer to the right candidate.
Position: Ongoing Locum Pharmacist Manager
Location: Bardney, Lincolshire
Contract: On going locum
Hours: 4.5 days, 36.5hrs per week - No weekends
· Long term locum pharmacist - £23ph
· Average of 3000 items per month
· Services, Mur’s, Nms, More services welcomed
· Minimal paperwork for the pharmacist who can purely concentrate on services and patient care
· Small and reliable team consisting of dispenser, counter assistant and driver
· Mon - Fri No weekends, 9am - 6pm with 1 hour lunch (pharmacy closes) Early finish on a Wednesday at 1.30pm - 36.5 hour working week
· Attractive package for a quiet and small pharmacy which does not come with stressful pressures:
· Newly qualified pharmacist welcome to apply
To apply for this position, you must be a qualified pharmacist registered with the Gphc
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!