PPRUK are currently looking for a Dispensing Assistant to join a busy, independent pharmacy based in Bedford. You’ll be working as part of a fast-paced but friendly team
Their pharmacy staff are all fully qualified to provide their customers with only the best advice when it comes to your health and wellbeing. They provide free health advice, self-care and weight management support.
As a dispensing assistant within this Pharmacy, you’ll be working closely with both the Dispensers, and Pharmacists to ensure that the Pharmacy is running smoothly. The pharmacy currently does around 7,500 -8,000 items per month so it’s a busy branch that relies on its staff to provide an excellent service to patients.
Position: Pharmacy Dispensing Assistant (NVQ2)
Branch: Independent Community Branch
Salary: £9.50 an hour
Hours: Full Time, 40 hours per week
· Pharmacy opening hours are 9am - 6pm (M-F) and 9.30am -5pm on Saturdays / Closed Sundays
· 40 hours spread over these days
· Auto-enrolment pension scheme
· 4 weeks holidays + bank holidays
· Close-knit friendly team
· Independent group with 3 pharmacies
Why should you apply?
· Busy but friendly pharmacy
· Great team in place
· Attractive salary package
· Friendly environment and patients
· Services offered include MUR, NMS, Flu Vaccination, Smoking Cessation, Blood Pressure, Travel Clinic and EHC
To apply for this position, you must be a qualified to NVQ2 level as a Pharmacy Dispenser
If you are interested, please contact one of our specialist Pharmacy Consultants on 0333 900 111 to discuss further, or apply by visiting our website and sending a copy of your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £100 in cash!