PPRUK are currently working with a supermarket-based Pharmacy who have branches across the UK. They are currently looking for a Full Time or Part time Pharmacist to join them on a permanent basis in Boston.
Why should you apply?
· Strong team within the Pharmacy
· Pharmacy in a Supermarket environment
· Services offered include Medicines Use Review (MUR) Service, New Medicine Service (NMS), Flu Vaccination, EHC, Asthma Clinic, Travel Clinic, Smoking Cessation and Needle Exchange
· Excellent salary and benefits package
With this busy, supermarket pharmacy you will be part of a single-minded mission to save customers’ money every day. This idea is a simple one, but it makes every minute of every day a real adventure in this environment.
Offering outstanding development and a buzzing atmosphere, you’ll be joining a place where everyone works together because everyone counts. You’ll be working alongside another qualified Pharmacy Manager, sharing the management responsibilities of the role and working together to lead and develop your team of pharmacy colleagues.
Being a large brand, they offer excellent benefits, including high salaries, high pension contributions, Travel allowances and a 10% store discount, so you can do your shopping after work! Please see further benefits listed below.
Location: Boston, Lincolnshire
Salary: Up to £52,000 basic depending on experience
Company: Pharmacy based in a supermarket setting
Hours: Full time - (part time considered)
Shifts will be a mix of - early shift 7am - 5pm - or a late shift 1 - 11pm.
1 in 2 Saturdays and no Sundays
· Annual bonus scheme, paid out in February - Average £1375
· Computerised patient system
· 25 days holidays plus bank holidays (increases with service)
· GPhC Fees Paid
· 10% store discount - throughout the whole supermarket! (Some weekends 20%)
· Contributory pension scheme, between 2% and 7%
· Sunday allowances - salary increase for Sundays worked
Double pay on bank holidays with a day off in lieu
Annual performance review which is scored and score would impact on a % pay rise.
If you are interested, please contact one of our specialist Pharmacy Consultants on 0333 900 111 to discuss further, or apply by visiting our website and sending a copy of your CV.
You’ll need to be registered with the GPhC as a Fully Qualified Pharmacist.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £250 in cash!