Locum Pharmacists required in/around the Scunthorpe Area.
PPRUK are currently working with both multiple and independent Pharmacies who have several locum opportunities to offer you!
Benefits of working as a locum through PPRUK:
· The chance to work as little or as many hours as you like!
· Opportunities to work with a wide variety of our clients all with different systems and knowledge.
· There is never a day the same!
· Facebook group for announcing new opportunities both for locum and permanent roles.
· Dedicated friendly consultants always available to speak to.
To apply for this one-off opportunity, please send a copy of your CV by clicking on the Apply button or call us for a confidential chat.
Looking for a more permanent position?
If you are interested to find out more about our pharmacy vacancies or want to take advantage of our free consultation service, which offers advice on career management, CV writing, interview techniques and preparation, then please contact one of PPRUKs specialist recruitment consultants for a confidential discussion specific to your pharmacy career.
We look forward to hearing from you!
· The Pharmacist must be GPHC Registered. / Must be a qualified pharmacy dispenser.
· MUR & NMS Accredited.
· Provide the highest level of customer care.
· Up to date DBS certificate/ indemnity insurance.