PPRUK are currently working with a fast expanding, Internet Pharmacy based in Bristol. They are looking for a Pharmacist/ Pharmacy Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be working closely with an established team of Dispensers, ACT’s and Pharmacists within an exciting, young company with a flexible, team-led approach.
Position: Pharmacist/ Pharmacy Manager
Location: Bristol (Brislington)
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
· Competitive salary
· Based in Brislington, Bristol
· Working pattern: 40 hours per week, 8.30am - 5.00pm (Monday -Friday)
· 30 minutes lunch break
· Generous holiday plus all bank holidays
· Pension & bonus
· GPhC fees paid
· Car parking space available
· Training opportunities available, including the Pharmacist Independent Prescribing programme
· Opportunity to expand role in a growing company including management, digital skills, clinical roles.
· MPharm degree or equivalent
· Current GPhC registration
· Experience working in, or running, a busy community pharmacy
· An understanding of the online pharmacy market
If you would like to apply for the role, or want a little more information, please feel free to give PPRUK a call Lea-Anne on 0333 900 1111 or send a copy of your CV
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.