£ 44000-£ 50000
PPRUK are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-respected independent group having grown to over 25 branches across the UK and continuing to expand.
Further expansion has created the need for a Pharmacist manager in the Liverpool, Merseyside area.
Excellent professional and support is given who enjoy a degree of autonomy, which gives this chain of pharmacies its unique character with its focus on the local community.
· Pharmacist Manager - Lots of autonomy given with great support from directors
· Progression within the group
· Mon - Friday - 9.00am - 6pm - Half hour lunch
· Saturday work available for overtime on request
· 42.5hr working week over 5 days
· 5000 items per month with room for growth with the right manager!
· Services in place
· Experienced and strong support staff
· Looking for a dynamic, personable and driven pharmacist manager
· Good flexibility within reason
· Attractive salary - £44,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Gphc fees paid + pension + 5 weeks holidays + bank holidays - Self employed option also offered if preferred.
My client is looking for an experienced manager who has the ability to engage the team and client base with drive and ambition to make this pharmacy more profitable with the potential it has!
The package on offer is attractive, as are the working environment and the support team in place.
If your main focus is on providing a high quality pharmacy service to the local community, and you have the ability to lead and motivate, then this would a superb career option for you now.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend’ scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.