£ 45000-£ 50000
PPRUK are currently working with a supermarket based Pharmacy who have branches across the UK. They are currently looking for a Pharmacist/Pharmacy Manager to join them on a permanent basis in St Leonards on Sea.
Why should you apply?
· Strong team of 5 within the Pharmacy
· Pharmacy in a Supermarket environment
· Services offered include NRT, Supervised Consumption, Needle Exchange, Chlamydia Testing Kids, MUR and Repeat Dispensing
· Excellent salary and benefits package
With this busy, supermarket pharmacy you will be part of a single-minded mission to save customers’ money every day. This idea is a simple one, but it makes every minute of every day a real adventure in this environment.
Offering outstanding development and a buzzing atmosphere, you’ll be joining a place where everyone works together because everyone counts. You’ll be working alongside another qualified Pharmacy Manager, sharing the management responsibilities of the role and working together to lead and develop your team of pharmacy colleagues.
Position: Pharmacist/Pharmacy Manager
Location: St. Leonards on Sea, East Sussex
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
Company: Pharmacy based in a supermarket setting
Hours: Full time, 45 hours per week (permanent)
· Annual bonus scheme, paid out in February
· Computerised patient system
· 24 days holidays plus bank holidays (increases with service)
· GPhC Fees Paid
· 10% store discount
· Contributory pension scheme, between 2% and 7%
· Sunday allowances - salary increase for Sundays worked
· Share save - shares in the company over 3 years
If you are interested, please contact one of our specialist Pharmacy Consultants on 0333 900 111 to discuss further, or apply by visiting our website and sending a copy of your CV.
You’ll need to be registered with the GPhC as a Fully Qualified Pharmacist.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £100 in cash!