£ 49400-£ 51870
PPR UK are currently recruiting a full-time pharmacist manager a reputable well established independent group based in the Liverpool area
If you would like to apply for the role, or want a little more information, please feel free to give PPRUK a call on 0333 900 1111 send a copy of your CV
Position: Pharmacist manager
Company: Independent pharmacy group
Salary: £49,400 - £51,870 - Dependent on experience + attractive bonus schemes
Hours: 47.5hr working week over 5 days Mon - Fri 08.30 - 6.30pm
· Pharmacist Manager - A nice area in Liverpool, Good team!
· Mon - Friday - 9.00am - 7.00pm - Half hour lunch
· Saturday work available for overtime on request
· 5000 items per month with huge room for growth with the right manager!
· Services in place
· Experienced and strong support staff
· Looking for a dynamic, personable and driven pharmacist manager
· Lots of autonomy and support given
· Attractive salary - £49,400 - £51,870 Basic dependent on experience and the individual + Gphc fees paid + pension + 5 weeks holidays + bank holidays + bonuses - Self-employed option also offered if preferred
Please note, to apply for this position you must either be a registered pharmacist with the Gphc
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.