PPRUK are currently working a Supermarket based Pharmacy who have branches Nationwide across the UK and Scotland. They are looking for a part time Pharmacist to join them on a permanent basis in Perth, Scotland.
You’ll be part of a single-minded mission to save their customers money every day. It’s a simple idea that makes every minute of every day a real adventure. As well as outstanding development, there’s the buzzing atmosphere you’d expect in a place where everyone works together because everyone counts.
Below are some details of the role. If you are interested in applying, please get in touch and I will talk you through the application process.
To apply for this position, please can you send your CV to or call Manny directly on free phone - 0333 900 1111
Company: Large Multiple Pharmacy based in a Supermarket setting
Salary: £20ph + Strong benefits package
Hours: Part time - Average of 17 hours a week - 2/3 days a week - Every Wed & Thu and 1 in 3 Sundays
You must be a qualified Pharmacist who is registered with the GPHC to be eligible for this role.
· Bonus scheme annual, paid out in February.
· Computerised patient system
· Holiday: 25 days Plus bank holidays pro Rata (this increases after 3 years, 5 years and then every 5 years)
· GPhc fees paid
· 10% store discount
· Pension Contributory, between 2% -7%
· Bank holidays: Double time plus a day in lieu
· Sunday allowances salary increase for Sundays worked (can add a lot of money to your take home pay)
· Share save - Shares in the company over 3 years - Limited to £250 a month- this is very lucrative if you take part the returns are quite substantial. You buy between £5 and £250 a month of shares at a 20% discount of the price they were at the beginning of the 3 years. Then you can sell them at today’s prices. OR you can just take the cash- for a deposit on a house, a holiday, or anything you want!
To apply for this position, you must be a qualified Pharmacist eligible to register with the GPHC.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.