£ 30000-£ 55000
PPRUK Optometry are now recruiting for this family owned group. They were established over 50 years ago and have grown significantly and have many branches in the South of the country. Their philosophy focuses on a genuine commitment to customer care. They care deeply about their customers, staff, suppliers and local communities and offer a genuinely personalised service.
To apply for this role or find out more information, please send your CV or call us Freephone on 03339001111
Position: Part Time Optometrist (Branch based)
Location: Woodley, Berkshire
Hours: Part Time - 4 days per week
· Salary: £30,000 - £55,000 (pro rata)
· Bonus scheme
· Private medical insurance
· Pension Scheme
· Life cover 2 x salary or 4 x salary if in the pension scheme
· Professional indemnity insurance paid
· 25 days holidays
· Staff discounts
· You must be a qualified Optometrist and be a member of the General Optical Council
· Strong communication and listening skills
· Be able to demonstrate industry knowledge and experience of providing excellent care and service
· Interest and passion to develop the business
· Desire and commitment to do the best for patients and work with the store team to provide outstanding service and care
· Organisation, attention to detail and confidence
· Patient focused, friendly personality vital to ensure we offer a consistently great service
To apply for this position you must be registered with the General Optical Council (GOC).
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend’ scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.