£ 15600-£ 16500
PPRUK are working with a highly respected, independent group of Opticians with stores across Scotland. We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join this company; who are at the forefront of advances in the optical industry.
Why this role?
· High end opticians and dispenses
· Working with the latest technology
· Designer products, including Tom Ford
· Great environment within the branch
· Career progression opportunities available
This opticians are looking for an Optical Assistant, who is able to dispense at all levels to join them in their branch. As an Optical Assistant, you’ll be providing a high level of care and advice to patients; working with them to ensure that the products they walk away with are the right ones for them.
Position: Optical Assistant
Hours: Part Time, 4 days per week
Salary: £15,600 - £16,500 negotiable depending on experience
· Bonus based branch performance
· High end opticians with latest trends available
· Your birthday off work, plus a present!
· 29 days holidays
· Auto enrolment pension scheme
To apply for this role, you’ll need to have previous experience working with an Optical setting. You’ll also ideally be able to dispense to all levels.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please contact one of our specialist Optometry Consultants on 0333 900 111 to discuss further, or apply by visiting our website and sending a copy of your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £100 in cash!