PPRUK are looking for an experienced Optometrist to join our client; an Independent group of opticians.
You will be joining an Award winning optician whose philosophy focuses on a genuine commitment to customer care; they care deeply about their customers, staff, suppliers and local communities.
As an Optometrist with this optician, you’ll be providing a genuinely personalised service and an excellent level of care. You must be a qualified Optometrist, registered or eligible to register with the GOC to apply for this role.
If you are interested in applying for the role, or would like more information, please call PPRUK on 0333 900 1111 or email a copy of your CV
Company: Independent Opticians
Location: Wiltshire Area Across several practices
Hours: Full Time and Part Time available
· Bonus scheme
· Flexible and Varied Working Patterns
· Private medical insurance
· Pension Scheme
· 5 weeks Holiday
· Professional indemnity insurance paid
· Staff discounts
· Child care Vouchers
· You must be a qualified Optometrist and be a member of the General Optical Council
· Strong communication and listening skills
· Be able to demonstrate industry knowledge and experience of providing excellent care and service
· Interest and passion to develop the business
· Desire and commitment to do the best for patients and work with the store team to provide outstanding service and care
· Organisation, attention to detail and confidence
· Patient focused, friendly personality vital to ensure we offer a consistently great service
To apply for this position you must be registered with the General Optical Council (GOC).
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend’ scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.