£ 30000-£ 55000
PPRUK are currently working with one of the UK’s leading eye care providers, with locations nationwide providing a full range of optical care solutions. They are one of the Market leading Opticians with a global presence and national coverage in the UK. Operating at the forefront of Optical technology, all of their stores are equipped with the most up to date optical equipment, as well as a computer based patient system. Currently they are looking for an Optometrist to join them on a permanent basis.
To apply for this role, please send your CV or call direct on (Freephone) 03339001111
What can they offer you?
· A chance to work with the most up to date optical equipment
· An easy to use computer based patient system
· Flexible working patterns, including part time hours
· Free CET events and training
The Role: Optometrist (Branch based)
Salary: £30,000 - £55,000
Working hours: Full Time or Part time hours available
You will need to be a qualified Optometrist.
Newly qualified Optometrists are always welcome to apply
· Bonus schemes: Average of £6000 per year earned by Optometrists
· GOC fees paid for by the company
· Excellent Holiday packages
· Cycle to Work Scheme,
· Life Assurance,
· Free Liability Insurance
· Pension scheme
· CET events / training provided
· Relocation costs up to £2000 for candidates willing to relocate for the role.
· Childcare vouchers
· Private medical with BUPA,
· Store Discounts: Up to 50% off Spectacles
To apply for this position you must be eligible to register with the GOC as an Optometrist in the UK
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by up to £100 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.