£ 50000-£ 60000
PPRUK are currently working with a Family Owned Opticians and Hearing care provider who have worked in the industry for nearly a century across the UK. They have almost 200 branches and are a very well established, stable and friendly company to work within. They are currently looking for an Optometrist to join them on a permanent basis.
They are very flexible. You can either work with them part time or full time, or be branch based or mobile. They want to hear from Optometrists and find out what is important to you, I.e school friendly working hours.
Below are some details of the role. If you are interested in applying please get in touch and I will talk you through the application process.
To apply for this role please send your CV or call direct on 0333 9001111
Position: Optometrist (Branch Based)
Company: Independent Opticians
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience (pro rata)
Hours: Full time and Part time
· Full time or part time hours available
· Bonus scheme
· The Company provides Continuing Education and Training (CET/CPD)
· The company are also keen advocates of getting involved in Enhanced Service Schemes including Diabetic screening, cataract and glaucoma referral and support the necessary training required.
· GOC & indemnity insurance paid by the company
· 33 days holiday - more holidays can be earned as bonus
· 25 minute testing with full pre-screening done for you
· 15 minute contact lens aftercare appointments
· Start ASAP
To apply for this position you must be eligible to register with the GOC.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.