£ 45000-£ 55000
PPRUK are currently looking for an Optometrist to join our client; a global leading Opticians with a worldwide presence. Our client has a great reputation for excellent customer service and choice, as well as working with some of the leading names in the Optical world.
You’ll be working as part of the team in a modern practice (going unfer refurb) to make sure that customers are completely satisfied and walk out of the store happy. You’ll also really know what you’re talking about and be able to make valuable recommendations to customers. You will also be able to coach and mentor assistants to reach their best potential and reach your own sales targets.
Role: Optometrist - Maternity leave 12 months (Potentially leading to perm)
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per year dependent on experience
Hours: Full Time or Part Time - 9 - 5.30pm
You will be:
· A Qualified Optometrist with a degree in Optometry
· Registered with the General Optical Council (GOC)
· Knowledgeable about the Optical Industry
· Experienced at providing outstanding care and service
· If you’re interested in applying, you can do so by sending a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> or give me a call on 0333 900 1111 to find out more.
As well as the chance to join this dynamic and fashionable opticians, you will also have:
· Generous bonus scheme!
· Great career path
· Pension scheme
· 28 days holiday
· Brand new and modern practice going under refurb soon
· Very nice new equipment
· Pre-screening room with OA’s supporting pre-screening
· 25 min testing
If you are interested, please contact one of our specialist Optometry Consultants on 0333 900 111 to discuss further, or apply by visiting our website and sending a copy of your CV.
You’ll need to be registered with the General Optical Council as a Fully Qualified Optometrist, and be on track to meet the statutory points requirements for CET.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £250 in cash!