£ 40000-£ 50000
PPRUK Optometry are currently working with a long established, family run Independent Opticians based in Derby. They have been running since the 1930’s and have an excellent reputation in the local community.
With an onsite laboratory and a wide selection of frames including designer brands, they provide an all-round service for both NHS and private patients
For more information on this position please call us direct on 03339001111 or send us your CV via email.
Contract - Part Time / Permanent
Days - 3 days
Salary: Negotiable, Dependent on experience
· Auto enrolment pension scheme
· Practice based bonus scheme (Paid Monthly)
· The chance to work with a family run, independent company!
We are looking for the following qualities and level of experience.
· A qualified optometrist with current GOC registration
· Demonstrates high standards of professionalism and integrity
· As a leading professional, provide advice and guidance to staff and patients as necessary
· A reflective practitioner who continually looks to improve the quality and diversity of the service offered to the patient
· Clinical and technical excellence with a thorough and up to date knowledge of eye health
· Warm and approachable manner with the ability to make patients feel valued, comfortable and at ease
· An understanding of the needs of the practice as a business, with an ability to advise and guide patients in purchasing appropriate products
· An enthusiasm in working as part of a team to develop the practice further, contributing ideas to improve our service and profitability
· Willingness to work flexibly
· Keen to learn new skills
· Good administrative and record keeping skills, including use of computer software
· Able to maintain a high standard of hygiene & a tidy working environment
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.