£ 45000-£ 60000
PPR UK is currently recruiting for one of the UK’s largest Multiple Opticians who are looking for a permanent Optometrist. They are looking for motivated individuals who thrive on providing outstanding patient care, with a real passion for healthcare and the ability to develop and grow the optical business. You will be keen to develop others as well as maintaining your own professional development.
Position: Optometrist (Branch based)
Location: Lymington, Hampshire
Salary: Up to £65,000 (Dependent on experience)
Contract: Full time or Part time, Permanent
£3000 relocation allowance- up front- for candidates who would consider moving locally
Pre - reg supervision experience desirable
· Bonus, based on individual sales
· Car/ Travel contribution available
· £3,000 relocation allowance- up front
· 33 days holiday
· Directorship opportunities / Training available
· Independent Prescribing development available
· Dental, and healthcare provided
· GOC fees paid
· CET courses available,
· Any further clinical development can be funded through the practice
· 3 Optical testing rooms and a Hearing care room
· Newly qualified Optometrists and Pre reg Optometrists are welcome to apply
To apply for this position you must be eligible to register with the GOC.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!