£ 55000-£ 65000
The opticians are a group of opticians and hearing care providers with branches across the whole of the UK. They are very well established, having been in optics for over 70 years and have a good reputation in the local area.
The branch is friendly and small, with a team of well trained support staff. You’ll be working with experienced Optical Dispensers, who will pre-screen patients where necessary. You’ll also have the support of a dedicated branch manager, who will work with you to run clinics and ensure that patients are given the best level of customer care possible.
The opticians are looking for someone who is driven to go the extra mile for a customer. The whole opticians, with fully trained optical staff, all aim to provide customers with the eyecare for the whole family and community.
Why Should You Apply?
· Full Time or Part Time - flexible hours offered to help with childcare i.e. 10am - 3pm
· Excellent salaries, from £55,000 per year
· Great location in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
· 33 days holiday including bank holidays
· Professional Fees Paid
· Pension Scheme
· 25 minute testing with full pre-screening done for you
· 15 minute contact lens aftercare appointments
· CET/CPD training provided
· Enhanced services offered include Diabetic Screening, Cataract and Glaucoma Referral
If you are interested, please contact one of our specialist Optometry Consultants on 0333 900 111 to discuss further, or apply by visiting our website and sending a copy of your CV.
You’ll need to be registered with the General Optical Council as a Fully Qualified Optometrist, and be on track to meet the statutory points requirements for CET.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £250 in cash!