£ 18000-£ 24000
PPRUK are currently working with a large Optical and Hearing care provider who operate nationally across the whole of the UK. The company are now looking for a Branch Manager to join them in the below store.
Although part of a larger group, each practice has an independent vibe as well as a loyal customer base within the local communities that they work within.
They have a computerised system and are also an employer that can offer career progression throughout the group.
This position would suit a candidate with supervisory, team leadership or managerial experience within an Optical and Hearing care setting.
To apply for this position please email your up to date CV or call on 03339001111
Position: Branch Manager (Optical & Hearing Care)
Location: East Grinstead, Sussex
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 + Bonus
Hours: Full Time
· Candidates with Managerial or Supervisory responsibilities in an Optical / Hearing Care Setting are welcome to apply.
· Bonus’ available based on sales and store performance (Monthly)
· 20 days Holiday + 8 days Bank holiday
· You will have the opportunity to offer services across a large range - those of sight tests, contact lens trials and hearing checks
· Career development opportunities are available in a variety of formats, from one on one and group training sessions, to online E-Learning modules.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.