£ 16000-£ 22000
PPRUK are currently working with a family owned Optical group who are looking for a duel site branch manager to in their Southampton store in Totton.
This role would suit an Optical Assistant with Managerial experience or an experienced Manager.
Position: Optical Branch Manager
Location: Southampton (Totton)
Salary £16,000 - £22,000 + Quarterly Managers Bonus
Experience required: An experienced Optical Branch Manager or an Experienced Optical Assistant with managerial experience.
· Pre-screening customers
· Dispensing frames
· Performing contact lens teaches
· Responsible for the day-to-day running of the branch
· Managing a team of staff
· Staffing Rotas
· Setting targets and KPIs
· Excellent training opportunities provided
· Competitive salaries, £16,000 to £20,000 depending on experience
· Bonus scheme based on both individual and branch sales (Quarterly)
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays
· Pension scheme in line with government initiatives
· Friendly, family run work environment
The Role - An Overview
A family focussed opticians are looking for an Optical Branch Manager to join their dynamic group between 2 branches in the Newcastle Under - Lyme area. The group are well established, having been around for over 70 years and currently have a number of branches across the UK.
Joining this company as an Optical Branch Manager is a great opportunity to develop and refine both your management and optical skills in an environment that supports your passion and ambition.
How to apply
You can apply for this position by clicking ‘apply’ on our website or sending a copy of your must recent CV. If you would prefer to talk to one of our specialist Optical consultants on the phone, please call us on 0333 900 1111.
If this role isn’t for you then we do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £100 in cash!