£ 16000-£ 22000
PPRUK are currently working with an Opticians with branches in Nottingham, who are looking for an experienced Optical Manager to join them. The Opticians is a family-centric one, who have a strong history of providing well for the community and for families alike.
The opticians have branches across the UK, but are family owned and run with an independent feel to them. As an Optical Branch Manager with this opticians, you’ll be working both on the shop floor dispensing at all levels, and will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the branch.
You’ll be working with a small and friendly team, well trained and happy to support you with this. As a Manager here, you’ll be leading by example with both a strong commercial acumen and clinical excellence.
For more information, or to apply for this position, please send your CV or call PPRUK on 0333 900 1111.
Position: Optical Branch Manager
Company: Independent Opticians
Location: Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary: Up to £22,000 depending on experience
Hours: Full time
· Bonus scheme
· 28 days’ holiday
· Ideal candidates will have experience of working in an opticians or Hearing care provider in a supervisory or managerial role.
· Pension in line with government schemes
· Friendly family run independent company work environment
· You will have the opportunity to offer services across a large range - those of sight tests, contact lens trials and hearing checks
· Career development opportunities are available in a variety of formats, from one on one and group training sessions, to online E-Learning modules.
· Competitive salary package designed around you and your career.
To apply for this position, you must have had a minimum of 6 months’ experience working in an opticians or Hearing care provider in a supervisory or managerial role. You will also need to have dispensing experience.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.