£ 20000-£ 22000
PPRUK are looking for an Optical Branch Manager to join a family-focussed branch in East Grinstead. You’ll be much more than an Optical Assistant, you’ll also manage and lead your team; ensuring that customers get the best service and advice possible.
Your role will be split between dispensing and managing a small team of trained Optical Assistants, you’ll ensure that everyone has the necessary knowledge and skills to perform at top levels. Meanwhile, you’ll be working to ensure the branch delivers to the highest possible standards and working to bring new customers and patients in.
· KPIs and business growth and development
· Coaching and training colleagues
· Commercial development
· Marketing your department
· Dispensing to all levels
To apply for this role, you must have considerable Optical Assistant experience. Ideally, you will have supervisory or management experience within an Optical setting however this is a great branch for experienced Optical Assistants who are looking to move into management.
Benefits and Package
· Excellent training opportunities provided
· Great location in East Grinstead, Sussex
· Competitive salaries, £20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience
· Bonus scheme based on both individual and branch sales
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays
· Pension scheme in line with government initiatives
· Friendly, family run work environment
How to apply
You can apply for this position by clicking ‘apply’ on our website or sending a copy of your must recent CV. If you would prefer to talk to one of our specialist Optical consultants on the phone, please call us on 0333 900 1111.
If this role isn’t for you then we do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £100 in cash!