£ 20000-£ 22000
PPRUK are currently looking for an experienced Optical Branch Manager to join our client; a well-established, family focussed Opticians and Hearing Care Provider. You’ll be stepping into a family with strong roots in the local community, who are focussed on providing fantastic customer care for the whole family.
You will be involved in sight tests, dispensing frames and contact lens trials. You will also be responsible for the day-to-day running of the branch; managing a team of staff, developing your team to deliver a great service to customers, driving the branch forward and ensuring that all key targets are met.
Below are some of the details for this role, if you are interested in applying, please get in touch as below and we will be happy to talk you through the application process.
Position: Optical Branch Manager
Company: Independent Opticians
Salary: Up to £22,000 depending on experience
Hours: Full time
· Bonus scheme
· 28 days’ holiday
· Ideal candidates will have experience of working in an opticians or Hearing care provider in a supervisory or managerial role.
· Pension in line with government schemes
· Friendly family run independent company work environment
· You will have the opportunity to offer services across a large range - those of sight tests, contact lens trials and hearing checks
· Career development opportunities are available in a variety of formats, from one on one and group training sessions, to online E-Learning modules.
· Competitive salary package designed around you and your career.
To apply for this position, you must have had a minimum of 6 months’ experience working in an opticians or Hearing care provider in a supervisory or managerial role. You will also need to have dispensing experience.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.