£ 16000-£ 18000
PPRUK are currently working with an Independent Family run Opticians who have several Practices in the Hampshire area. They have been established for over 30 years and have an excellent reputation as one of the Uk’s Top Dry Eye Specialist.
They are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join them to work between 4 practices located in Hampshire.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, or to apply, please send your CV to us or call on 03339001111
Position: Optical Assistant
Location: Hampshire- Between 4 branches (Greyshot, Alrefsord, Fourmarks and Portchester)
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Day: Permanent/ Full time
· General reception duties
· Cashing up and operating a computerised till
· Clinical testing - e.g. visual fields, OCT tests on patients
· Helping patients choose glasses / lenses
· Spectacle fitting, spectacle repairs and glazing spectacles
· Use of online ordering system
Full-time and to include working Saturdays with a day off in the week (closed Sundays). Occasional Travel between practices in Hampshire may be required.
The key skills and qualities of an Optical Assistant / Dispenser:
· Optical assistant /dispensing experience would be ideal.
· Basic IT skills
· Manage customer relations
· Excellent communication skills
· Math skills would be beneficial
· Have your own mode of transport and willing to travel between each practice when required
you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.