£ 15000-£ 18000
PPRUK are looking for an experienced Optical Assistant to join a family-centric opticians. The opticians have a strong history of providing an excellent level of care to all members of the family and community.
The opticians are well-established; having been around for over 70 years and currently have a number of branches across the UK. Each branch, however, is run with an independent feel and a focus on excellent customer service.
As an Optical Assistant with this opticians, you’ll be dispensing at all levels including single vision, vari-focal, multi-focal and bi-focal. You’ll also potentially have the opportunity to work with both contact lenses and with hearing care patients.
The opticians put a strong focus on excellent customer service, so ideally, you’ll have both great clinical experience and a strong commercial acumen.
Position: Optical Assistant
Salary: £15,000 - £18,000 depending on experience
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
· Bonus scheme
· 28 days holiday
· Ideal candidates will have experience of working in an opticians
· Pension in line with government schemes
· Friendly family run independent company work environment
· You will have the opportunity to offer services across a large range - those of sight tests, contact lens trials and hearing checks
· Career development opportunities are available in a variety of formats, from one on one and group training sessions, to online E-Learning modules.
· Competitive salary package designed around you and your career.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!