£ 15000-£ 15500
This opticians are well-established; having been around for over 70 years. They have a good reputation in the area for providing outstanding care to the whole family.
You’ll be working in a small but busy store, surrounded by an experienced team with a specialist manager. You’ll receive all the training and development that you desire, and the opticians will work with you to provide excellent care and value to all their patients.
· Great location in Bicester, Oxfordshire
· Dispensing to all levels
· Helping patients to select frames
· Meeting and greeting patients
· Dealing with collections, measurements and adjustments
· Performing Contact Lens Teaches
· Working closely with Hearing Care patients
· Competitive salary - up to £15,500 depending on experience
· Bonus scheme based on branch sales, hearing clinics and individual site tests
· 28 days holiday including bank holidays
· Progression into management
· Pension in line with government schemes
· Career development opportunities available
How to Apply
You can apply for this role by clicking ‘apply’ on our website or sending a copy of your most recent CV. If you would prefer to talk to one of our specialist Optometry consultants by phone, please call 0333 900 1111.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £100 in cash!