£ 15000-£ 18000
PPRUK are currently working with a Family Owned Opticians and Hearing care provider who have worked in the industry for over 75 years across the UK. They have nearly 200 branches and are a very well established, stable and friendly company to work within. They are currently looking for a number of Optical Assistants to join them.
Below are some details of the role. If you are interested in applying, please can you send your CV to us or call on 03339001111
Please note you will ideally have a minimum of 6 months’ work experience as an Optical assistant.
Position: Optical Assistant
Company: Large Independent Opticians
Location: Ringwood (Hampshire)
Salary: £15,000 - £17,000 + Bonus
Hours: Full Time or Part time
· Bonus scheme
· 28 days holiday
· Ideal candidates will have experience of working in an opticians
· Pension in line with government schemes
· Friendly family run independent company work environment
· You will have the opportunity to offer services across a large range - those of sight tests, contact lens trials and hearing checks
· Career development opportunities are available in a variety of formats, from one on one and group training sessions, to online E-Learning modules.
· Competitive salary package designed around you and your career.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111 or email us.
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash! For further details please visit our website - You can also view other career options available at the moment.
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.