£ 400-£ 400
PPRUK are now working in partnership with an exciting new client who operate out of NHS hospital and CCG sites across the UK. They offer Ophthalmology healthcare solutions to Glaucoma patients as well as a number of other specialities.
Position: Locum Optometrist (Glaucoma Patients)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Days Ongoing Locum days
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Day rate: £400+ per day
Responsibilities include :
· Dealing with Ocular-Refinement Patients
· Management of OHT and suspect Glaucoma
· Minor eye conditions
· Patient support and education
· GOC registered Optometrist
· Diploma in Therapeutics (Independent Prescribing) PgDipTp(IP Registered)
· Higher Certificate Glaucoma (PgHigherCertGlauc)
· Ideally 2 years working within a Glaucoma setting
If this booking is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.