PPRUK are currently looking for a qualified Hearing Care Assistant to join them in their clinic in Northampton. The company is an excellent on, who are happy to provide progression and a strong career pathway for those Hearing Care Assistants who are interested in becoming qualified Hearing Care Assistants.
As a Hearing Care Assistant in this role, you’ll be focussed on:
· Supporting the Hearing Aid Audiologist to deliver high standard customer service
· Provide customers with support and guidance on Hearing Aids
· Give customers a full aftercare service to meet their individual needs
· Complete all relevant aspects of consultation, fitting and rehabilitation as necessary
· Maintain and repair hearing aids as required
This is a fantastic opportunity for a BSHAA Accredited Hearing Care Assistant who wants to work in an environment that will support and challenge you, and if desired put you on the pathway to become a Hearing Aid Audiologist.
Position: Hearing Care Assistant
Salary: Up to £20,000 depending on experience
· Full time, Monday to Friday only
· Branch based work
· Full funded qualification in Hearing Aid Audiology if desired
· 25 days holiday
· Employee Assistance Program
· Working with industry leading diagnostic technology and testing methods
· International development opportunities
· Auto-enrolment pension scheme
· Childcare Vouchers available
· Private Medical and Dental care if you qualify to Hearing Aid Audiologist (plus company car, salary increase and commission scheme)
You’ll need to be a fully qualified Hearing Care Assistant, and your qualification must be BSHAA accredited.
You can apply for this role by clicking ‘apply’ on our website or sending a copy of your most recent CV. If you would prefer to talk to one of our specialist Audiology consultants by phone, please call 0333 900 1111.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £250 in cash!