£ 22000-£ 50000
PPRUK are currently recruiting for a large, established Hearing Care Provider who have decades of expertise in caring for hearing loss. They are looking for a Hearing Aid Fitter to carry out fittings and aftercare activity for patients referred into the service in line with HCPC requirements, BSHAA guidelines and in-house Dispenser Protocols.
The ideal candidate would be methodical and organised with excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
You will need to be HCPC registered (or eligible to register) to apply to this role.
This role would suit a Hearing Aid Dispenser or Audiologist who is more interested in fitting and patient care- this role involves NO SALES at all.
To apply for this role please can you send your CV or call direct on 03339001111
Position: Hearing Aid Fitter
Hours: Full time or Part time
Salary: £22,000 + Commission
OTE of £45,000 - £55,000
Company car or car allowance
The role: The Hearing Aid Fitter will work alongside a number of Hearing Aid Dispensers. You will not be carrying out testing and there will be no sales involved in the role. You will be fitting Hearing equipment, based on the assessments and tests conducted by the Dispensers. Your commission will be a percentage of the sales made by the Hearing Aid Dispensers.
Benefits offered to permanent employees
· Child Care vouchers
· Private medical insurance after 2 years’ service
· Company car or car allowance
· 25 days Holiday + Bank Holiday
· Employee assistant programme
· Taste Cards
· 45p per mile mileage if you cover other branches locally
· Commission based on sales
· MUST hold a current HCPC and BSHAA registration (or be willing to register)
· Newly Qualified Audiologists Considered
· Relocators Considered
· Start Date - ASAP
Skills and Competencies Required
· Qualified HAA
· Hold current HCPC licence (or be willing to register)
· Hold current driving license
· IT skills at a level that enables the use of the companies laptop and audiometric equipment
· Time and job management activities to allow a well-planned and structured approach to workload
If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have not been successful in this instance.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please call me on 0333 900 1111.