£ 20000-£ 25000
PPRUK are currently working with a Family Owned Opticians and Hearing care provider who have worked in the industry for over 75 years across the UK. They have 170 branches and are a very well established, stable and friendly company to work within. They are currently looking for a permanent Hearing Aid Dispenser (Audiologist)
Below are some details of the role. If you are interested in applying please can you send your CV or call direct on 03339001111 (Free Phone number)
Please note you will ideally have a minimum of 6 months’ work experience as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or an Audiologist. If you are an Audiologist within the NHS looking for a move into the private sector- this company will provide the support that you need during this transition.
Position: Hearing Aid Dispenser (Audiologist)
Company: Independent Opticians and Hearing Care provider (Mixture of NHS and private patients)
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary
Commission brings yearly earnings up to £30,000 - £35,000
Hours: part time or full time (3, 4 or 5 day a week options)
· Full time or part time hours available
· Will involve working in 2-3 branches in the region
· Nice mixture of clinical and commercial working
· Bonus scheme adding up to £10,000 onto yearly salary
· Support in place for Audiologists from the NHS looking to work in the private sector
· Ideal candidates will be registered with the HCPC or willing to register
· Mixture of NHS and Private patients
· 28 days holiday
· Pension in line with government schemes
· Friendly family run independent company work environment
· Competitive salary package designed around you and your career.
Please note: You must be a qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser or an Audiologist to be eligible for this role.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.