£ 22000-£ 28000
PPR UK is currently recruiting for one of the leading nationwide hearing care providers. We are looking for Hearing Aid Dispensers who thrive on providing outstanding patient care and the ability to develop and grow the hearing care business.
As part of a friendly team you’ll dispense hearing aids; making sure every customer gets the perfect device. It’s all about blending outstanding customer care with professional expertise. You’ll work to high clinical and commercial standards; generating sales; managing stock and working closely with staff and the store manager to drive business.
Position: Hearing Aid Dispenser
Hours: Full time or part time
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Company: Large Multiple Franchise of Opticians and Hearing Care providers
You must be registered with the Health Professionals Council (HCPC) to apply for this role.
· Monday - Friday (9.00 - 5.30 with half an hour lunch)
· No weekends at present - but you must be willing to work an occasional Saturday or Sunday with prior arrangement should the business needs change
· Medical and dental cover
· Training offered
· 28 days holiday (inclusive of national holidays)
· Must be willing to work with both AQP and Private patients
· Must have a full UK Driving License and be willing to travel to various clinic locations
· Occasional domiciliary visits may be required
· Experience preferable, but willing to consider newly qualified audiologists
· Good support staff
· Start Date - ASAP
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client; please contact me as below. Alternatively; if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area; please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you; then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies; having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles; in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.