£ 30000-£ 40000
PPRUK are now working with and Independent Hearing Care Clinic who specialise in Ear Health in the London area. They are specialists in Micro-suction and are very clinical and patient focussed.
They are looking for a Hearing Aid Dispenser/Audiologist to join them on a permanent basis. Ideally they are looking for Microsuction experience but they can provide training if necessary.
This is a NON- commission/sales target environment, patient health is the core focus of this role.
Position: Hearing Aid Dispenser/Audiologist
Location: London Bridge
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Patients: All Private
Hours: Full time (Monday to Friday) - overtime available
HCPC registration is essential
Commute examples via train or tube:
· Tonbridge: 33 minutes
· Crawley: 40 minutes
· Rochester: 40 minutes
· Epsom: 40 minutes
· Dartford: 31 minutes
· Romford: 25 minutes
· West Harrow:30 minutes
· Very Clinical Independent clinic
· All private patients
· Wide range of devices including Widex
· Unit prices range from £700 - £3500
· Will provide training in Microsuction if required
· 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday
· Overtime available if desired
· State of the art equipment, ENT Microscopes.
· NO sales targets/ NO KPI’s - purely clinical working environment
· Will provide mentoring and management to suit you.
Please note: You must be a qualified Audiologist with HCPC registration to apply to this position.
You can apply for this role by clicking ‘apply’ on our website or sending a copy of your most recent CV. If you would prefer to talk to one of our specialist Audiology consultants by phone, please call 0333 900 1111.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £100 in cash!