£ 30000-£ 35000
PPRUK are currently recruiting for an established, Independent Hearing Care provider who operate out of 25 sites across the East Anglia area.
The company have been established for 22 years and service private patients out of their main site in Ipswich and numerous other clinics that are run out of GP surgeries and Medical Centres. They are now looking for a HCPC registered Audiologist to join them on a permanent basis.
For more information, please send us your up to date CV and one of our Hearing Care consultants will be in touch
Position: Hearing Aid Audiologist
Location: Ipswich and surrounding areas
Type of work: Branch and Clinic based
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus (brings OTE up to £70,000-£80,000)
Hours: Monday - Friday (9am -5pm) Full time or Part time
Company Car or Car allowance
Benefits offered to permanent employees:
· Independent Hearing Care Provider
· Commission is paid quarterly, brings OTE up to £70-£80,000
· Working alongside 6 other Audiologists.
· Private patients only
· Devices from all manufacturers, prices range from £500- £4,000
· Full Time or Part Time (Mon - Fri only)
· Fixed Basic Salary + Commission based on sales + Price per unit
· Company car or car allowance
· Annual holidays 28 days
· MUST hold a current HCPC registration (or be willing to register)
The purpose of the role is to assess the hearing of our patients, fitting hearing aids where they are required and providing ongoing aftercare and support to patients both face to face and over the telephone following fitting.
Skills and Competencies Required
· Qualified HAD or Pre-Registered HAD
· Hold current HCPC licence (or be willing to register)
· Hold current driving license
If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have not been successful in this instance.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please call me on 0333 900 1111.
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.