£ 25000-£ 30000
PPRUK are currently looking for a Hearing Aid Dispenser to join our client; a well-known family-oriented hearing care provider with over 100 Branches in the UK. Our client are well-established, having worked throughout the UK for over 70 years. They currently have branches across the country, and also work in a lot of medical centres too.
You’ll be working in 2-3 branches or clinics across the region, providing Hearing Care clinics and looking to give patients a high level of care and service.
If you are interested in this role, or would like some more information, please call PPRUK on 0333 900 1111 or send an email with a copy of your CV.
HCPC registration required.
Position: Hearing Aid Dispenser (Audiologist)
Patient Base: Private and NHS Patients
Basic Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Commission: On all sales, OTE: £45,000 - £65,000 per year.
Car: Company Car or Car allowance (£4,000- £6000)
· Full time or Part Time hours available (Monday to Friday only)
· Will involve working in 2-3 Branches or Clinics in the region
· Nice mixture of clinical and commercial working
· Bonus scheme adding ££££ onto yearly salary
· Ideal candidates will be registered with the HCPC or willing to register
· Mixture of NHS and Private patients
· 28 days holiday
· Pension in line with government schemes
· Competitive salary package designed around you and your career.
Please note, you must be a qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser/Audiologist, registered or eligible to register with the HCPC to apply for this role.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash! For further details please visit our website