£ 26000-£ 36000
PPRUK are currently working with an established Hearing Care provider who are now looking for an experienced Hearing Aid Dispenser to join them in the below branch. This position will be a mixture of Dispensing as well as Managerial Duties within the branch. You will also have Cluster Management responsibilities of 2-3 other clinics.
You’ll be working in branch to provide an extremely high level of customer service; as well as using your Managerial skills to guide, train and Motivate other staff.
For more information or to apply- please email your CV or call direct on 03339001111
Position: Hearing Aid Dispenser/Clinic and Cluster Manager
Basic Salary: £26,000 - £36,000
Commission Scheme: Price per unit + % of sales (Monthly, based on branch sales)
Company car or Car Allowance
Days: Monday- Friday only
· Your time will be split over 2 days as a Dispenser and 3 days as a Clinic and Cluster Manager
· As well as your own branch you will be responsible for Managing the performance, motivating and training of staff in other local clinics.
· Full time, Monday to Friday only
· Commission/ Price per unit and Car or Car allowance on top of basic salary
· 33 days holiday including bank holidays
· Auto-enrolment pension scheme
· Company Car or Car Allowance Provided
You’ll need to be a fully qualified Hearing Aid Audiologist, registered or eligible to register with the HCPC. NHS Audiologists are welcome to apply, should they be registered with the HCPC.
You can apply for this role by clicking ‘apply’ on our website or sending a copy of your most recent CV. If you would prefer to talk to one of our specialist Audiology consultants by phone, please call 0333 900 1111.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £250 in cash!