£ 25000-£ 32000
PPRUK are currently looking for an experienced Hearing Aid Dispenser to join them at their branch in Horsham. You’ll be working within an excellent company, using your clinical skills to guide each patient through their journey and find a solution that’s right for their needs.
You’ll be working in branch to provide an extremely high level of customer service; and this company in return will offer top class training as well as strong career development opportunities including management and regional roles. You’ll also be spending some time in the field, working with other branches in the area to ensure that all branches in the West Sussex area are providing the highest level of service.
As a Field and Branch based Hearing Aid Dispenser in this role, you’ll be focussed on:
· Managing the branch team effectively to deliver optimum performance
· Delivering excellence in customer care and audiology services
· Ensuring effective development, leadership and communication within the clinic
· Working to develop strong relationships with both customers and staff within the branch
You’ll be working closely with a strong branch and field team, to deliver an exceptional level of hearing care for patients.
Position: Hearing Aid Dispenser
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
Commission Scheme: Monthly, based on branch sales
· Full time, Monday to Friday only
· 2/3 days in Horsham Branch
· Remaining days spent in the West Sussex field area
· Strong team in place, including experienced audiology professionals
· 33 days holiday including bank holidays
· Auto-enrolment pension scheme
· Childcare vouchers
· Private Dental and Medical care
· Company Car or Car Allowance Provided
You’ll need to be a fully qualified Hearing Aid Audiologist, registered or eligible to register with the HCPC. NHS Audiologists are welcome to apply, should they be registered with the HCPC.
You can apply for this role by clicking ‘apply’ on our website or sending a copy of your most recent CV. If you would prefer to talk to one of our specialist Audiology consultants by phone, please call 0333 900 1111.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £250 in cash!