PPRUK are currently looking for a Hearing Aid Dispenser to join our client; a well-known family oriented hearing care provider. Our client are well-established, having worked throughout the UK for over 70 years. They currently have branches across the country, and also work in a lot of medical centres too.
You’ll be joining a company who value both commercial acumen and a clinical mindset; working with a mixture of Private and AQP patients, you’ll be responsible for organising your daily appointments and looking to grow and develop the business too.
You’ll be working in 2-3 branches across the region, providing Hearing Care clinics and looking to give patients a high level of care and service.
If you are interested in this role, or would like some more information, please call PPRUK on 0333 900 1111 or send an email with a copy of your CV.
Please note you will ideally have a minimum of 6 months’ work experience as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or an Audiologist. If you are an Audiologist within the NHS looking for a move into the private sector- this company will provide the support that you need during this transition.
Position: Hearing Aid Dispenser (Audiologist)
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum + bonus + car allowance
Commission brings yearly earnings up to £40,000 - £45,000
· Full time or part time hours available
· Will involve working in 2-3 branches in the region
· Nice mixture of clinical and commercial working
· Bonus scheme adding up to £10,000 onto yearly salary
· Support in place for Audiologists from the NHS looking to work in the private sector
· Ideal candidates will be registered with the HCPC or willing to register
· Mixture of NHS and Private patients
· 28 days holiday
· Pension in line with government schemes
· Friendly family run independent company work environment
· Competitive salary package designed around you and your career.
Please note, you must be a qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser/Audiologist, registered or eligible to register with the HCPC to apply for this role.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash! For further details please visit our website.